Sika 1 is designed for below ground applications including basement waterproofing and swimming pool waterproofing. Comprising all necessary mortars, screeds and renders, Sika 1 utilises a specially made admixture which provides its watertight seal. Once applied, the Sika 1 admixture reacts with moisture by expanding into a jelly-like substance, blocking all cracks and capillaries – to leave a permanently impregnable seal. The Sika 1 multi-coat render waterproofing system has been used for basement waterproofing, swimming pool waterproofing and other underground structures.
Sika Damp-proofing Slurry is a one component polymer modified cement based waterproof coating comprising of special cement based components and admixtures. When mixed with water a slurry or mortar material is produced for direct application to a variety of construction substrates.
- Basement waterproofing (retrofit/refurbishment)
- New build basement waterproofing
- Swimming pool waterproofing
- Cellar refurbishment waterproofing
- Underground car parks waterproofing
- Waterproofing retaining walls
- Waterproofing water industry projects including water tanks, reservoirs
- Pond waterproofing
- Lift pit waterproofing