Excel Waterproofing provides a comprehensive waterproofing service, working in partnership with our clients from the initial design consultation through to completion.
We adhere to the BSI British Standards BS 8102:2009 for the protection of below ground structures against water from the ground. This code of practice, combined with our extensive experience, ensures that each and every project is carried out to the highest standards.
The specialist input that we provide at the design and planning phase, using a Certified Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing, can often be the key to an effective, efficient and successful project. Our experience enables us to identify issues and provide innovative solutions to barriers that often arise when assessing a waterproofing project.
We strive to deliver an exceptional service, delivered by a professional and experienced team, using safe, reliable and durable products from our trusted suppliers.
- Provide design and planning consultation
with structural engineers and architects
- Offer professional indemnity insurance up to
5 million for design and installation
- Provide consultancy, surveys and design
services that comply with BS 8102:2009
- Provide pre-tender design services, marked
plans, full specifications and concise estimates
- Provide expert advice and witness services
during design meetings with the client’s team
- Assist the main contractor in understanding
- Provide project management services
- Attend pre-contract and programme meetings
- Attend progress/review meetings with clients
- Provide comprehensive risk assessments and
- Supply all certified manufactures materials
- Provide NVQ qualified operatives to carry out
the installation works
- Carry out quality sign offs for works installed
- Provide a 10-20 year guarantee for workmanship
- Provide a 10-20 year guarantee for all products